This is the Visual studio version for SharePoint 2013 that i created of this initial code plex project
“Out of the box, Microsoft SharePoint has a very rich set of features, but sometimes you need more, or something a little different, to meet the needs of your project. This article will discuss various methods of presenting the UI for SharePoint list forms, such as the New, Edit, and Display forms used when adding an item to a list, or viewing and editing items.”
This include modifications of Create form only.
To activate the feature :
1. Activate site collection feature named “Code Project List Forms Demo”
2. Create a list based on the list definition named : “CP Project Redering Template Def”
3. The create form will contain the text from the user control “UserControl1” that you can customize, and also from : CPRenderingTemplate (which is the template of the form with save button etc)
If Server explorer or SharePoint manager don’t list your sharepoint servers check those pre requisite :
- Your account requires to be farm account
- Your account requires to be administrator of central administration
- Your account requires to be administrator of the site collections
- Run as administrator Visual studio or SharePoint manager
If you have SharePoint groups with AD group security in it and you set an alert for this group, the email wouldn’t send.
Check those steps :
- The application pool account has to be a domain account
- The security groupe needs read access on the list
- Create a distribution list e-mail in outlook server and uncheck the box “check the user”
When adding a dll to the visual studio project, this error comes out “referenced assembly does not have a strong name”.
You need to sign the current project :
- Navigate to the project properties
- Check the checkbox sign the assemble
In central administratioon WSP package deployment stuck on “Planned on “specific date”
- Make sure SharePoint Timer service is running on every web front server (access it though service.msc)
- Check that every web frontal servers reply to ping (ping from each server)
- Make sure no web.config file is opened
- Start everyapplication pool
If that doesn’t help :
- Go in central administration : Delete every jobs that are trying to deploy wsp (in jobs status)
- Export d’une collection de site pour restaurer le site sur une autre ferme grâce aux commandes :
- Backup-SPSite et Restore-SPSite sur une web application
Erreur : Votre sauvegarde provient d’une autre version de Microsoft SharEPOint foundation et ne peut être restaurée sur un serveur exécutant la version actuelle.
- Mettre à jour la plateforme cible au même niveau de CU / Language Pack
- Lancer l’assistant de configuration SharePoint
- Recréer le web application
- Restauration fonctionnelle !!