A passioned SharePoint / Office 365 Consultant.
Been working in this field since Microsoft 2010 and yet loved every aspect I could approach with these technologies. From Development to training, consulting, architecture to pre-sales, I’ve been enjoying the path because I am able to see the impact of my work in people daily work life.
Initially, I posted on my blog what I couldn’t find on the internet about troubleshooting issues about SharePoint. Then it evolves into reviews, and notes for myself, before I forget :).
Why doing this job
Microsoft SharePoint & Office 365 empowers you as a professional and so it does as a user. Within hours you can craft a solution for your business users and satisfy their needs.
Why sharing is caring
I’ve been learning a lot from this great community. Without other online contributors, I would have search hours without finding answers to my users problems. So this is my way to save some time, for you and especially for me !
Why you should share too !
Knowledge is the only material that grows with sharing – Socrate
Going to Dublin European Conference 2017 allowed me to finally meet a lot of SharePoint fellows I’ve been in touch with online, I suggest you do so to exchange around your professional life experience.
- Webinar – December 2018 : Protect your Office 365 data with Veeam
- Microsoft User Group Monaco – June 2018 : Overview of Office 365
- Monaco Informatique Service User Group – April 2018 : Design Thinking Introduction
- Monaco Informatique Service User Group – December 2017 : European Conference 2017 Summary
- Microsoft User Groupe Singapore – 2015 : Two easy way to save & access knowledge
Other social networks I contribute on
Some articles were kindly published on
Do not hesitate to contact me for any collaboration, information.
- 20.000 visitors in 2018, 28 000 pages views, 20 comments
- I accept advertising on the blog, feel free to contact me.