I will not demonstrate why an employee must be productive, as every job require this ability nowadays, without altering the quality of the work of course 🙂
I am wondering how could we increase the productivity and effiency with personal tool, what are the set of tools that anybody could have to achieve this ?
I share below my daily toolbox ! Some tools are only for developer but most of it could be used by any employee.
I shared some screenshots of One Note, which is for me my principle key tool.
Feel free to share your tools list.
- One Note (Take note, research for notes, access knowledge and procedure)
- PicPick (Screenshot a zone of the screen to clipboard)
- Keepass (Save Password and user name and quickly access it)
- Document collaboration : One Drive for business plugged on SharePoint 2013 (share the same version of the document and collaborate on it with colleagues)
- Franz / Slack (Franz : to access whatsapp, facebook messenger)
- Evernote (Take personal note)
- Wunderlist (Todo list for professional matter)
- Todoist (Todo list for personal matter)
- Spotify (Productivity software to play music :D)
- Visual Studio Code and notepad++ (IDE and text editor)
Chrome Plugins :
- ColorPick Eyedropper (pick the color code from a page, for css)
Learn new things :
- Twitter (Search for a technology, example TypeScript)
Find solutions to problems or troubleshoot issues :
- Microsoft Forum
See some screenshots by reading more
Continue reading “How to be a more efficient, productive employee or developer ?”